Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Roe shows off her accomplishments

roe Wed May-26-10 05:07 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2009
214 posts

#465918, "Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
Wed May-26-10 06:50 PM by roe

So first off,
I had promised my husband that I wouldn't post any pictures of our babies, but seeing as I created such a huge ruckus, it seems like I should just show them off.
I am extremely proud of myself. People can find that annoying. And that's okay. I originally joined this forum when I found out I was pregnant with triplets and was terrified. But I've found more hatred, jealousy, and bitterness here than support. I may post again someday when I have a question, but I doubt it. I went through this whole pregnancy discussing stuff with my doctors, family, and listening to my instincts. I don't see why that would change now. In some way, I have been feeding all this negativity as well. I should have bailed when I saw how negative people here were. I'm not afraid of being without this forum. For me, it hasn't been the support that it's been to some of you. And many women here, are just lurking, looking for an excuse to load their unhappiness on others. I'm not about that.

Wishing you all the best. And thanking those who did help when I asked for it,

Roe & babies.










Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top



RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., 4kds4me, May 26th 2010, #1
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., roe, May 26th 2010, #2
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., Mmmmstar, May 26th 2010, #3
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., roe, May 26th 2010, #4
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., Crystal, May 26th 2010, #5
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., Mmmmstar, May 26th 2010, #6
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., stephkessler, May 26th 2010, #7
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., roe, May 26th 2010, #10
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., Mmmmstar, May 26th 2010, #13
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., 4kds4me, May 26th 2010, #8
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., roe, May 26th 2010, #11
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., lsmiller, May 26th 2010, #9
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., roe, May 26th 2010, #12
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., 6BlueEyes, May 26th 2010, #14
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., stephkessler, May 26th 2010, #15
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., madmolly, May 26th 2010, #16
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., Mmmmstar, May 26th 2010, #20
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., Kealoha12, May 26th 2010, #21
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., Mmmmstar, May 26th 2010, #23
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., madmolly, May 26th 2010, #22
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., Mmmmstar, May 26th 2010, #24
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., 1plustriplets, May 26th 2010, #25
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., 1plustriplets, May 26th 2010, #17
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., LolasLadies, May 26th 2010, #18
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., tripletmom05, May 26th 2010, #19
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., Kealoha12, May 26th 2010, #26
RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions., stephkessler, May 26th 2010, #27



4kds4me Wed May-26-10 05:21 PM
Member since Mar 29th 2007
1248 posts

#465920, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 0


Yay!!!! Congratulations Roe! They are beautiful! I've been checking TC almost daily for the announcement and I am so happy to hear that everything went well!

"Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears."-- Gillian Anderson




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




roe Wed May-26-10 05:32 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2009
214 posts

#465921, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 1


Thanks!

Roe





Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Mmmmstar Wed May-26-10 05:46 PM
Member since May 26th 2010
7 posts

#465924, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 0


Look at those little cuties!!! You are so LUCKY!!!!

Oh, shucks. Don't go. If I don't have you to be jealous of, what will I do all day?

Michele

Six year old g/b/g

One extra four year old

www.fourtimesthefun.blogspot.com




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




roe Wed May-26-10 06:06 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2009
214 posts

#465926, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 3


I know right?


Roe





Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Crystal Wed May-26-10 06:28 PM
Member since May 27th 2008
1235 posts

#465928, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 3


You'll always have your chickens. ;-P



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Mmmmstar Wed May-26-10 06:43 PM
Member since May 26th 2010
7 posts

#465931, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 5


And my made beds. But that would be nitpicking.

Michele

Six year old g/b/g

One extra four year old

www.fourtimesthefun.blogspot.com




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




stephkessler Wed May-26-10 07:07 PM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
715 posts

#465932, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 0


I'd be super careful with posting pics online. Those things can get stolen and used by fakers very easily. They may have already been posted elsewhere. Just sayin'.

Stephanie
http://kesslerfamily5timesthefun.blogspot.com/








Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




roe Wed May-26-10 09:07 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2009
214 posts

#465958, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 7


I agree, which is why I deleted the post. Ugh, scary


Roe





Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Mmmmstar Wed May-26-10 09:14 PM
Member since May 26th 2010
7 posts

#465962, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 10


What's scary is your pictures have already gone viral. I saw them three times on Facebook before I even came over here and looked at them. Once you put them out there, they are out there forever.



Michele

Six year old g/b/g

One extra four year old

www.fourtimesthefun.blogspot.com




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




4kds4me Wed May-26-10 08:27 PM
Member since Mar 29th 2007
1248 posts

#465949, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 0
Wed May-26-10 08:45 PM by 4kds4me

A very wise decision! LOL. I AM glad that I got to see your little darlings before you deleted the pics.

Edited to add: BTW, I owe you a big "thank you"

"Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears."-- Gillian Anderson




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




roe Wed May-26-10 09:08 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2009
214 posts

#465959, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 8


Thanks!

And how come?

Roe





Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




lsmiller Wed May-26-10 08:39 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1077 posts

#465953, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 0


Very cute kids. I'm truly glad they are all home and doing well.

I'm glad you took the photos down though - gosh I would have been embarressed to have everyone see my messy, unmade bed!! Your nails just look gorgeous in the photo (where do you get them done?).

By the way - I'm one of 'those' folks you offended. Some of us (most of us) talked to our Dr's, prayed, listened to family, followed our instincts and spent weeks and weeks in the hospital - only to come home with part of our trio. I delivered heathy trips and the NICU screwed up a procedure causing the loss of my baby girl. I found your post extremely offensive.

If you had a problem with Michele then why didn't you just e-mail her directly or send her a PM or talk to the mods on this board. You chose to put that post on a public forum. In my opinion, you got what you deserved.




http://www.brianandcharlie.com/blog
^Alexandra^, Brian, Charlie 07/28/2003
[/




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




roe Wed May-26-10 09:09 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2009
214 posts

#465960, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 9


LOL. Whatever, I don't even care.

Roe





Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




6BlueEyes Wed May-26-10 09:24 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
705 posts

#465965, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 12


Seriously??? "I don't even care" is your response to someone that had a baby DIE!?!? Yet, you expect the world to stop and the board to bow down to you because you feel that people were too harsh in their advice to you to take it easy. Are you like 12 years old?? The people that gave you that advice only gave it to you because they wanted you to have a long and successful pregnancy that resulted in healthy babies. You don't get it at all. So cold....

Kelly
Ben, Jack & Drew 05/28/02
Charlie 07/06/06
Aunt to: Liam, Aidan & Connor 03/05/08
www.outnumberedmommy.blogspot.com




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




stephkessler Wed May-26-10 09:29 PM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
715 posts

#465966, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 12


Whoa........Wait just a minute. Did you just tell a mother who lost one of her children, "Whatever, I don't even care."? You truly are a raging BITCH!

Im wondering why it's OK for a new member to come on this board and offend members who have been here for MANY, MANY years yet when those members defend themselves they get banned or told to "be nice"? This just blows my mind!



Stephanie
http://kesslerfamily5timesthefun.blogspot.com/








Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




madmolly Wed May-26-10 09:35 PM
Member since Oct 07th 2005
2830 posts

#465967, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 15


Wait, what???? Mstar got banned???? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, Michele...welcome to the darkside!



I love you, girl! Gotta head to FB to see what you did to get spanked. LOL!

Naughty, naughty...

Lea

BGG 28.3 weekers

http://mccarthymayhem.blogspot.com/




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Mmmmstar Wed May-26-10 09:40 PM
Member since May 26th 2010
7 posts

#465973, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 16


Haven't you been banned like 75 times? It only took me 3650 posts and being a faithful dues paying member for 7 years.

Come on over to Facebook and check out Roe's pics that she deleted here. We are studying every nuance of her dirty bedroom, including the unmade bed and electical cords strewn all about. Tsk. Tsk. She's got it going down the shitter already.

Michele

Six year old g/b/g

One extra four year old

www.fourtimesthefun.blogspot.com




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Kealoha12 Wed May-26-10 09:58 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2008
1260 posts

#465976, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 20


Ok, I must not be "friending" the right people on facebook but I don't see it there.

Grace

B 06/03/03
BBB 05/24/08






Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Mmmmstar Wed May-26-10 10:02 PM
Member since May 26th 2010
7 posts

#465979, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 21


We have nine mutual friends, so I found you in 2 seconds and just sent you a friend request. LOL!

Michele

Six year old g/b/g

One extra four year old

www.fourtimesthefun.blogspot.com




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




madmolly Wed May-26-10 09:58 PM
Member since Oct 07th 2005
2830 posts

#465977, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 20


75 might be a bit high. Yet, if you consider all the times I was banned, unbanned, re-banned, half-banned, told I was banned but not actually banned, threatened to be banned, banned but told publically I was not banned, and had my super secret new screen name - so you won't know it's really my alter ego - banned...well, I am fairly certain I hold the record. LOL!

Hey, on the brightside, it seems Gina has gained another friend. =) Good times!

Lea

BGG 28.3 weekers

http://mccarthymayhem.blogspot.com/




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Mmmmstar Wed May-26-10 10:03 PM
Member since May 26th 2010
7 posts

#465980, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 22


You are the reason I know to make a new screenname. You are my mentor.

Michele

Six year old g/b/g

One extra four year old

www.fourtimesthefun.blogspot.com




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




1plustriplets Wed May-26-10 10:19 PM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
258 posts

#465982, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 22


Lea I sent a friend request to you via FB. Please pick me so I can keep on with the fun!

Kristina
divorced MOM
Megan 7/26/00 Blessed Adoption
Abigail, Brigid, Caroline 6/28/03 IVFers 34w3d

www.tripletsplus1.blogspot.com




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




1plustriplets Wed May-26-10 09:36 PM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
258 posts

#465968, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 15


Right there with you Steph. Oh my.

Kristina
divorced MOM
Megan 7/26/00 Blessed Adoption
Abigail, Brigid, Caroline 6/28/03 IVFers 34w3d

www.tripletsplus1.blogspot.com




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




LolasLadies Wed May-26-10 09:38 PM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
2243 posts

#465969, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 15


It's just like my sister and I joke: Whoever calls "bitch" first, wins.

Roe called foul way back on her first "you let yourselves go" post, so now anyone who retaliates is just "jealous" or "mean." Unfortunately, she doesn't have it in her CHARACTER to admit she was wrong. Then again, she'll always have Gina on her side, won't she? Fighting for the underdog as always?

Loren
GGG Jan.2005 @ 28wks

Sweetened Taters - http://sweetenedtaters.blogspot.com




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




tripletmom05 Wed May-26-10 09:39 PM
Member since Apr 12th 2008
267 posts

#465971, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 12


I was thinking the same thing.
Amazing.... "Whatever, I don't even care" ..... unbelievable. You really are shallow. It is really hard for me to believe that you are a triplet mom. You are so self absorbed it is unreal. I can't believe that you would come in here all smug when you are the one in the wrong. You offended MANY moms here and all you say is "Whatever" to one who calls you out on it.

Do you smell that ladies? That is the smell of a faker. I bet if we do a little digging, we can find that exact picture on another triplet moms page. Afterall, it is summer vacation for alot of the high schools. Triplet moms have a great record at ousting a faker.

Oh, and sweetie. For someone who was willing to put her kids lives at stake just to clean, your bed is a little messy.. Might want to straighten up a little prior to taking pics.

I'd like to think moms of multiples have a higher respect and understanding for other moms since we know how fragile life is. You are a rare breed to be able to come on here and say that you don't care about someone else's loss.

I thought you were leaving already. Don't let the door hit you....





My active G/G/G born at 32 weeks 5 days.




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Kealoha12 Wed May-26-10 10:20 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2008
1260 posts

#465984, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 9


I was going to address directly the rude "Lol, whatever" response but I have a feeling this person craves drama and is sitting back enjoying all this.

So instead of feeding into her need for attention, I'm just going to say to lsmiller: I'm sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. I'm sorry that people can be callous and insensitive, especially people who you expect would understand. I'm sorry that bad things happen to good people, and I'm sorry that instead of showing compassion and humility at being given the wonderful gift of being a mother, a person chooses to use her "perfect" pregnancy as a way to hurt women who were less fortunate in their pregnancies.

Grace

B 06/03/03
BBB 05/24/08






Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




stephkessler Wed May-26-10 10:21 PM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
715 posts

#465985, "RE: Showing off the babies, and some decisions."
In response to Reply # 26


Well said, Grace.

Stephanie
http://kesslerfamily5timesthefun.blogspot.com/








Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Top Triplet Talk Triplet Connection Multiple Questions topic #465918

No comments:

Post a Comment