Sunday, February 13, 2011

Memphis Part 2 brain bleed

Praying for Memphis
Cat scan came back that Memphis has a brain bleed on the left side of his head. Bone scan is not back yet. They are also waiting for a neurosurgeon to see if they need to do surgery on his head. May have to move him to Cleveland.

Yesterday at 12:01pm via iPhone · .
Kelly Hecker likes this..

Vanessa Munsch EaTef Bcc oh Gosh!!!! So he was probably dropped then...this is so terrible. Poor baby.
Yesterday at 12:04pm.

Rose M Maxam-Johnson oh my, speechless, I am so sorry!
Yesterday at 12:06pm.

Angela Stephens Marshall Oh no. Dear Lord, please laying your healing hands on Memphis if its in your will and heal this little sweet baby. He has been through enough suffering. Amen. Do they know what is causing this and the broken bone? Will ask others to pray as well
Yesterday at 12:07pm · 1 personMary Beth Frampton Bajornas likes this..

Sara Czolba PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Yesterday at 12:07pm.

Trina Merrell-Deniro Oh my hope they don't need to do surgery and it heals on it's own.
Yesterday at 12:08pm.

Louise Sammour No, that is horrible! Are they thinking this is non accidental too or a stroke of some kind? Poor poor Memphis. I hope this nurse is in custody :/
Yesterday at 12:08pm.

Angela Stephens Marshall Thats what I thought too Vanessa but I didnt wanna assume so thats why I asked
Yesterday at 12:10pm.

Raquel Gatmaitan Darca Lucenio oh lord!!please heal memphis with your powerful holy spirit...our prayers is with you...xoxo
Yesterday at 12:10pm.

Praying for Memphis Dr said looks like he was shaken or dropped. They are gonna call in an expert dr on child abuse to try to tell exactly what it is. Nurseing company saying they think the nurse would have said if she dropped him. I talked to her and she said she doesn't know how it happened. I don't care how it happened I just don't want my baby to go through this.
Yesterday at 12:12pm.

Angela Stephens Marshall Oh I am so sorry you are going through this now. I asked for my prayers as my status. After all he has been through. Love and God bless you
Yesterday at 12:15pm.

Raquel Gatmaitan Darca Lucenio miracle miracle please lord!!!!!please please please....our prayers is with you memphis....
Yesterday at 12:16pm.

Tara Rashelle Ferreri makes me sick to my stomach ...Memphis and ur family have been through so much.
Yesterday at 12:16pm.

Michelle Stys That poor baby... Sending lots of extra prayers
Yesterday at 12:20pm.

Holly Martinosky continuing prayers for all
Yesterday at 12:20pm.

Jessica Cabello Lopez How can the nurse "not know" what happened to little Memphis? Brain bleeds and broken legs don't just appear magically! I'm so sad for you, your family and especially Memphis... I'm keeping all of you in my prayers. May you get answers and may he be healed quickly. (AND, that nurse deserves to go to jail if she did something to cause this!)
Yesterday at 12:22pm.

Brandy Mccrimmon-Morrison wow I am praying for u and ur family this is horrible the nurse was suppose to be there to help you not cause all of this extra trouble Praying for Precious Memphis ♥
Yesterday at 12:26pm.

Jaclyn Boyce Sheridan Praying for this sweet baby. He has been through so much. He is a fighter and will also overcome this. Hopefully you find answers on how this happend for the protection of other children.
Yesterday at 12:32pm.

Brittany Berghammer you have got to be effing kidding me...shaken or dropped...liek for fn real.... like I am just in utter disbelief this happened...I am so sorry...I hope its not how it sounds...i just want to so believe the best of people. Poor little man..
Yesterday at 12:38pm.

Dana Linger Please forgive me for asking but I know many are wondering, where you not home when the nurse was with him? I would think he would have screamed in agony for a long time. I am praying for Memphis and am so so sorry this happened to this lil guy who has been through so much in his short life already. I imagine there is going to be a background check on this nurse to find out if any other people in her care has ever been harmed in any way.
Yesterday at 12:47pm.

Ashley Lisk Omg poor Memphis. In my prayers as always! I hope they get to the bottom of what happened. So sorry he has to endure this.
Yesterday at 12:47pm.

Shannon Whitaker OMG poor guy! praying for his safety and recovery! i wanna hurt whoever did this to him..i cant stand ppl who pick on kids animals or old ppl. after all he has been thru! god bless you and memphis!
Yesterday at 12:48pm · 1 personLoading....

Tina Anderson-Taylor praying for your family
Yesterday at 12:53pm.

Brittany Berghammer ‎@Dana... she has other child who she cares for as well not just Memphis. the nurse is maybe there for some support and help? I dont know but dont make it seem like Nicole is leaving her baby with some total stranger and leaving
Yesterday at 12:58pm · 2 peopleLoading....

Jocelyn Eckman Omg how horrible!!! Memphis and family are in my prayers!!!
Yesterday at 1:16pm.

Dana Linger No, I didn't mean that. I was wondering if she went grocery shopping, was taking kids to school or whatever. I was just wondering if the nurse was home alone with Memphis. A nurse is there to take care of him so I don't normally consider th...em a stranger. I wouldn't blame Nicole at all if she had to do errands. Again, I don't think I implied she was leaving her child with a total stranger. If she is a home nurse, she had to be checked out and many people rely on them to be at home while the parent, and in some cases ( in elderly care) the children go do what needs to be done. Where did you get your implication from?Yesterday at 1:17pm.

Jessica Williams-Bajek This could be why his leg was hurting because when you shake a baby not only is their brain effected but also the long ones (arms and legs) can become fractured.
Yesterday at 1:33pm.

Val J. Bicanovsky Will be praying for the little man. He has been through so much.
Yesterday at 1:38pm.

Courtney Twaites You have got to be kidding me.... Your poor family Nicole! And poor little Memphis! I would be hurting that nurse!
Yesterday at 1:49pm.

Roberta Richard MY PRAYERS AEE WITH U LIL MAN YOU ARE SUCH A LIL TROOPER! God will keep you in his hands and guide you through huggs feel better soon.
Yesterday at 1:49pm.

Petra Bornheim Nickerson How horrible! Praying for sweet Memphis !!!!
Yesterday at 2:14pm.

Rachell Ritsko Poor Memphis can't catch a break. Praying for him Nikki. I hope you find out what happened to him. He is too precious to have something like this happen to him. He is a fighter and already beat the odds.
22 hours ago.

Karolyn Castro OMG Poor Memphis...praying hard for him.
22 hours ago.

Lena Hagg Prayers are coming right now to Memphis and to the family to keep u all strong. I love u all.
21 hours ago.

Shely Hanson OMG! I am just sick over this... good lord!
21 hours ago.

Regina Moffett I am steaming mad right now after reading all of this! Poor Memphis, I will be praying for him and for mom and dad too. I hope you all get to the bottom of this soon. Ugh, my heart aches for Memphis.
13 hours ago

No comments:

Post a Comment