Sunday, February 13, 2011

Memphis part 3 Nurse unknown

Praying for Memphis Sorry guys I talked to CPA and Hubbard township police yesterday. They are trying to track down the nurse. Seems no one knows who the nursing agency is and we only her first name. Police are talking about child endangerment charges. He is doing good today and we should go home on monday. Also they found out he has brittle bones but doing tests to find out why.

4 hours ago via iPhone · View Feedback (23)Hide Feedback (23).
4 people like this..

Tracy Pruitt Poor memphis and family! Enough is enough...Love and hugs and prayers from The Pruitts in Montevideo Minnesota ♥ ♥
4 hours ago.

Sara Czolba prayers for memphis, and family.
4 hours ago.

Dana Linger Hope all goes well. God bless you all! I wish they knew about the brittle bones earlier. I hope you returns to BIG smiles very soon! He deserves them more than anybody I know!
4 hours ago.

Rose M Maxam-Johnson ok, don't take this the wrong way... but what will they do with the nurse if he has brittle bones? I wish the best, no matter what comes of this. God Bless, I am so sorry all that has to be dealt with, stay strong :)
4 hours ago.

Stephanie Kessler Don't you know the name of the agency that sent a nurse to your home? I mean, I know there's a lot going on and you have a lot on your plate but before I let anyone into my home to care for a medically fragile child I would have a little more info on her than her first name. If he has brittle bones then it wouldn't be negligence on anyone's part. Kids with that disease break just from sitting for long periods of time. What about the brain bleed? That wouldn't be caused by brittle bones. I'm trying to understand what's going on but I'm confused. Poor Memphis! He's dealt with too much in his short life already!4 hours ago · 5 peopleLoading...

Praying for Memphis I know the name of the agency. I was just meaning the hospital, police, or Cps know much of them. I guess they are fairly new. They were told by me to do a background check and drug test before she came in which I just found out was not done. I didn't hire them the hospital did. I called the agency earlier in the week and asked to have her replaced because I felt she was to young and inexperienced. They told me they would work on finding someone else.
3 hours ago.

Praying for Memphis Yea well until we know what is going on and have answers you won't either. All I know is what I have said. The hospital is still trying to figure out what is wrong with him and what happened. Don't know if I will have any real answers for awhile.
3 hours ago.

Jean Gragg This is crazy... Everything youve been through with that hospital! Why the HELL would they send some new company out??? One they obviously know NOTHING about! And when it comes to such a fragile and special little man you would think they would want someone whos been in the business for awhile! God is smiling on Mempis. Hes always on my my mind and in my prayers..
3 hours ago.

Stephanie Kessler It shouldn't matter how new the agency is, there are protocols and laws regarding these situations. You should have been given copies of the background check and drug test BEFORE she was allowed to start. This happened yesterday, all parties involved, parents, siblings, agency, nurses, anyone that's had any contact with Memphis should have been questioned by now. You don't get a brain bleed from brittle bones! Someone hurt this innocent child and that someone needs to pay, dearly!
3 hours ago · 3 peopleLoading....

Sarah Rhian Simon i hope he recovers quickly. he is such a sweetie. and i hope you get the answers you need. thoughts are with you all.
3 hours ago.Praying for Memphis Well I didn't have a choice of the company or weather they came or not. Transplant said we had to have a home nurse and set it up. If you have a problem or think you can get better answers feel free to contact them yourself. Until then this is all I know.
3 hours ago.

Stephanie Kessler The only problem I have is that Memphis is dealing with yet another setback! I'm just trying to help you think through and maybe trigger something. Sometimes it takes someone from the outside, looking in to talk it out and trigger that one... piece of paper that you remember sticking in that out of the way place or that one conversation where something was said. The people here all have a very vested interest in Memphis and want what's best for him just as much as you do. He has been through way too much to deal with all of this, he needs to be able to rest and be happy.
2 hours ago · 1 personLoading....

Praying for Memphis I agree but the first place they should be looking is this nurse.
2 hours ago.

Stephanie Kessler It's there job to do a thorough investigation and that may mean looking at everyone that's had contact with him, even to rule them out. I'm the daughter of a police officer so I can understand them having to question all parties involved. There could be a simple explanation, another child accidentally falling on him...anything but that won't be known until they investigate. What's going on with the brain bleed? Any info on that yet?
2 hours ago.

Shannon Whitaker the aganecy knows exactly who was there. they keep schedules and stuff also payroll would have records. did home care for 8 yrs. they need to fess up and give u the info and also cooperate with the poilce. this is sooo sad. even if he has brittle bones, that wouldn cause brain bleed unless he was shaken or dropped. someone needs to pay for this...
2 hours ago · 1 personLoading....

Dana Linger I just hope that lil Memphis gets JUSTICE for what happened to him! I pray for him and the people involved in trying to figure out what happened. Good bless you Memphis!
2 hours ago.

Mary Neddo Dunbar Happy to hear he will be coming home so soon! I assume the brain bleed is under control??
about an hour ago.

Karolyn Castro Happy to hear things are under control with our little guy and he will be back home soon...that's great news...keep it strong (easier said than done I know) hang in there I hope they can find this person and made her and the agency pay for what happened....Hugs
49 minutes ago.

Samantha Long I hope that things calm down for you and your family soon. I pray for your family all the time. The constant injustice that you guys have been through is heart breaking. One of my twins has a chronic illness and we spend too much time dealing with medical professionals. I can not even imagine what a toll all this has taken on you mom!!! I'm sorry that this had to happen to anyone, but especially to you who have been through too much!
32 minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment