Sunday, February 13, 2011

Memphis Part 4 People question

Mark Vidonic No one knows who the agency is? How is that even possible?

4 hours ago via iPhone · View Feedback (19)Hide Feedback (19).
Jennifer Turner Lenzendorf, Lisa Velasco, Stephanie Kessler and 4 others like this..

Mark Vidonic I mean, the nurse just showed up with no paperwork, no nothing? Doesn't make sense.
3 hours ago · 2 peopleLoading....

Praying for Memphis Makes lots ps sense they are new and were hired by Pittsburgh. We are in Akron Ohio now. They don't deal with that company.
3 hours ago.

Mary Neddo Dunbar I agree. That is completely insane that the hospital does not know the name of the agency they hired. Furthermore, the agency will absolutely know the first and last name (at the very least) of the nurse that is employed with them. They will also have SS number, DOB, and address. This just does not add up. Praying for youto get some answers soon.
3 hours ago.

Praying for Memphis She had paperwork. In fact I still have her chart. But it doesn't have her last name in it anywhere.
3 hours ago.

Praying for Memphis I never said they didn't know the name. I said Pitt hired them. They are the ones that work with them most often. Akron doesn't use them so the don't know who they are. I gave the police and Cps their info and info I had for her. That is all I can do.
3 hours ago · 1 personLoading....

Mark Vidonic A chart doesn't have her last name? Seriously?
3 hours ago · 1 personLoading....

Praying for Memphis Yep just her initials.
3 hours ago.

Mary Neddo Dunbar How horribly frustrating. =(
3 hours ago.

Jonna Borough Wilson If no one has her last name, how does she get paid? There has to be an employee file somewhere that will have all the information they would need to find her. Even working as a respite worker, I had to have all my clients sign my timecard, which had all my information on it. Without that, I wouldn't have been paid.
3 hours ago · 2 peopleLoading....

Praying for Memphis I am sure the agency knows her name and address. But they will not give that info to me. That is why the police and Cps are investigating so they can find her and figure out what happened.
2 hours ago.

Mark Vidonic How can a PA hospital hire a company in Ohio? I didn't think that was possible, I thought you'd gave to get a referral from your local hospital.
2 hours ago.

Dana Linger What happened to the other comments.? Is FB messing up again.
about an hour ago · 1 personLoading...

1 comment:

  1. omg, I was so hoping someone had cut and pasted that shit from facebook, since of course, when the fire got hot, Nicole pulled those from her wall.

    I am totally not buying any of the crap and I am willing to bet this is another Feisty saga

    ReplyDelete