Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dec 12 2006 MOT update on older son abused at school

momoftreasures Tue Dec-12-06 01:17 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1133 posts

#239555, "Update on Little Shop of School horror..."


Sorry I tried to make something good out of this.. WEll I kept everyone of them HOME TODAY... this made me feel terrible as I feel thier education is very important. Anyway, I visited the local school in our area that is public that I would of loved to send Nate too. WEll NO GO at this point they ahve to many kids. Of course the only school that has room is the one with the terrible REP in town.. UGH so looks like one bad school to the next... NOt suer what I am going to do. I have honestly debated if I could handle homeschooling him and going to college and raising the trio and having a husband 2 hours away. I had also considered sending him home with his dad only thing is my schedule next semester is going to have to rely on my DH being here some AM's to take kids to school.. UGH... So that will not work either.......UGH.. Well I went to talk to the superintendent today. Lets just say it went well and he was NOT PLEASED.. He was very upset and agreeed and admited that it was a form of humiliation. He was making a suprize unannouced visit to Trinity today..... at lunch... Guess he wants proff of these BAD children wearing orange vests, preforming child labor as punishments and be segregated at lunch time to tables to eat alone and be laughed at. He was also checking with the rules of the catholic church about refusing to help my children toilet.. Oh did I forget to mention that Hannah has MONO so bad she can't even attend school because if someone bumps her her liver will explode.. YA great what happens when you don't wash hands and drink out of water fountains with you hands covered in urine and feces. UGH my poor kids. I have decided regarless of the outcome the TRIO IS DONE... Ugh so sad as i really did enjoy the days I could run to walmart, get a latte, and relax.. But I will never choose this over their well being. I told the superintendent that God has given me one job to make these children awesome adults, smart, sucessful, confident, ect I went on and on.. I said so much he started to cry... I refuse for anyone to beat down my child in any way.. So that is my update.. Everyone is home and not sure Nate will have a school to attned tomorrow either. The superintendent wants him to stay and HE told me that i could BET this will NO longer be an issue by morning. But he can say anything my son has to go back to that school not only with their past issues but also with the issue that his MOMMY is not nice and I am NOT ONE to pull the wool over my eyes. No three year old should ever be in a fetal position in a dark room and withdrawn at the end of a school day. I am sure by nature that teachers will do their best to pack and make me look terrible but in the long run I feel for all the other children.. UGH one of the principles at the Berg school told me that I need to call Social Services after everything is settled..... about the poop insident, isoloation, humiliation, ect.. They maybe private but they still have to follow the law....
Thanks everyone I will keep you posted

Amy Houle

When you're down to nothing, God is always up to something....

Mom to four awesome kids.

Nathaniel My pride and JOY
11-25-99
My awesome blessings
Jeremiah My blue eyed baby
Hannah My sweet little princess
Gabriel My true angel from heaven
5-



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Replies to this topic


VonWasden Tue Dec-12-06 04:24 PM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
3269 posts

#239590, "RE: Update on Little Shop of School horror..."
In response to Reply # 0


Amy,

Good for you for following up on this, because although your kids are your responsibility, you are also defending everyone else's kids. Is this a school wide problem or just this teacher? If it's just this teacher, is there a different teacher to transfer too?

If you decided to keep him there, I would make frequent, unscheduled visits, being sure to bring my camera and a notebook to record the issues.

Kim
Nate, Nick & Noel(36w4d)and Nia.




http://www.tickercentral.com>




Printer

No comments:

Post a Comment