Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jan 11 2007 MOT another abuse update

momoftreasures Thu Jan-11-07 09:25 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1133 posts

#246404, "DO I send the NOTICE certified to that Daycare?"


Ok Social Services must of contacted the daycare by today. I need to give a written notice and I am going to request a refund. Do you think it is appropriate for me to ask for a FULL refund.. SO far I only paid my 50 dollar deposit and 1/2 of the supply fee total of 32.50.. I had also bought the kids NEW 2.00 peice outfits from walmart and NEW slippers... Plus they have blankets from home at the daycare. I would like to get these back so I was going to request she drop these items off at Social Services or Head Start. I had discussed with some nursing people and I do not feel it is a good Idea that I be in contact with her in a Face to face manor. I guess the family has a LONG history of Mental illness and my instructor fears she could make false statements about me.. IF you get my FEAR....
So I had planned on maybe sending a certified letter, one of my friends said I should even notorize it... I am terrified she is going to SUE me for the two week notice.. HAHAHAHa sue me I have NO JOB.....and MY husband did not sign the contract.. UGH.....

I wish I could sue this women for injuring my kiddos.. I am so upset...

BUt god sent us an angel tonight... I found a diffrent girl who is older and is a CNA at a local nursing home. She LOVES children ALOT.. and is AWESOME so AWESOME.. I am afraid by the summer I will lose her to a family in NEED of an awesome Nanny... UGH....as until I finish college I could never pay her to be FULL time... SHE IS SO AWESOME.. GOD truely sent us an angel the kids LOVE HER.. She believe in PLAY, and kids being kids.....
SHe is FURIOUS with the daycare that hurt the kids.... She went ahead and gave me all the things they could of done INSTEAD.. Pretty awesome....

Amy

When you're down to nothing, God is always up to something....

Mom to four awesome kids.

Nathaniel My pride and JOY
11-25-99
My awesome blessings
Jeremiah My blue eyed baby
Hannah My sweet little princess
Gabriel My true angel from heaven
5-



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Replies to this topic

RE: DO I send the NOTICE certified to that Daycare?, pixilee, Jan 11th 2007, #1
RE: DO I send the NOTICE certified to that Daycare?, aeiomommy, Jan 12th 2007, #2
RE: DO I send the NOTICE certified to that Daycare?, momoftreasures, Jan 12th 2007, #3
RE: DO I send the NOTICE certified to that Daycare?, aeiomommy, Jan 12th 2007, #4
RE: DO I send the NOTICE certified to that Daycare?, aeiomommy, Jan 12th 2007, #5
RE: DO I send the NOTICE certified to that Daycare?, kjecar, Jan 12th 2007, #6



pixilee Thu Jan-11-07 10:03 PM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
1754 posts

#246415, "RE: DO I send the NOTICE certified to that Daycare?"
In response to Reply # 0


Definately send it certified, return receipt. Also, you must print "SENT VIA U.S. CERTIFIED MAIL" at the top of your letter. Make sure you keep your postal receipts in case you end up in court.

Good luck, doesn't sound like any fun to me!

Jonna

B 15
B 10
G (Stillborn Angel 4/16/05)
BGB 1/06 @ 27 wks




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




aeiomommy Fri Jan-12-07 05:45 AM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
1913 posts

#246440, "RE: DO I send the NOTICE certified to that Daycare?"
In response to Reply # 1


Amy,
I don't see why you should sue her,it is obvious to me that your county isnt doing enough to put her out of business makybe dipping into her pockets will.I would send a cert letter stating that you want all monies back and all thing that you provided for your children dropped at social services by (3 days out) and a reciept is required.How much did it cost you to take the kids to the Dr?I would ask for that int he letterif you don't plan to sue.

A thought just crossed my mind,Cat chime in here....

If it were you that was assulted..a person pulled your hair/hit you on campus and threatened you not to tell or you would be pulled form the program....would you call police?If this person left you sevelry bruised and fearful to go back to campus,would you feel threatened and want to sue?
I definatly think you have recourse and I am not a sue happy person,but in this case it would be to hopefully mamek front page and put her out of business for good....


Becky
SAHM~
Emma,Amber,Ian 8/18/99
Olivia 9/29/00



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




momoftreasures Fri Jan-12-07 08:02 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1133 posts

#246451, "RE: DO I send the NOTICE certified to that Daycare?"
In response to Reply # 2


Gosh at this point I don't want to SUE her I just want my money back and I want her daycare CLOSED. I also don't want her to SUE me for taking the kids out of her program. YA it is just a small amount of MONEY BUT I am NOT a wealthy person to have to pay for the next two weeks considering I am paying someone else.

I am also worried as Yesterday she contacted the kids school trying to get info out of our social worker. Of course they told her they could not give her ANY information UGH.... BUt this fears me... I am aware through some sources they have terrible Mental illness in the family... They know were I live everything... Do you think I should obtain a restraining order?

YES CAT were are you? I did write a letter but someone said to be VERY Careful about what I put in it? What should I say? Do I include details or just state I am pulling the kids Out? HELP.....
Amy
When you're down to nothing, God is always up to something....

Mom to four awesome kids.

Nathaniel My pride and JOY
11-25-99
My awesome blessings
Jeremiah My blue eyed baby
Hannah My sweet little princess
Gabriel My true angel from heaven
5-



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




aeiomommy Fri Jan-12-07 08:45 AM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
1913 posts

#246464, "RE: DO I send the NOTICE certified to that Daycare?"
In response to Reply # 3


Amy,
I just went back and reread my post...can you tell I had 1 eye open??LOL

I think the only reason to sue is to make your county sit up and pay more attention to people like this.


Becky
SAHM~
Emma,Amber,Ian 8/18/99
Olivia 9/29/00



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




aeiomommy Fri Jan-12-07 08:45 AM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
1913 posts

#246465, "RE: DO I send the NOTICE certified to that Daycare?"
In response to Reply # 3


Amy,
I just went back and reread my post...can you tell I had 1 eye open??LOL

I think the only reason to sue is to make your county sit up and pay more attention to people like this.


Becky
SAHM~
Emma,Amber,Ian 8/18/99
Olivia 9/29/00



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




kjecar Fri Jan-12-07 03:15 PM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
649 posts

#246605, "RE: DO I send the NOTICE certified to that Daycare?"
In response to Reply # 3


I posted last night and tried sending twice, but for some reason I never saw my post to you.

YES!!! Send a certified letter.

Put the facts in it not opinion. Say on such and such day xxxx came home with bruises. Took children to doctor to be evaluated on such and such date. The more documentation the better for you, more so if she tries to sue you. Read your contract that you signed. Put you are terminating her services immediately due for the safety of your children.
Write the items she still has in her possesion and what each cost. SHe should either send them to you by mail or the social worker should be able to get them back for you.

I would also call CPS again and make sure your complaint is filed. I would think that they need to follow up with you and may need to speak with your children. Make sure they are taking your complaint seriously!!!

Again the more paper trail you have the better. Get a bound notebook and write down the days she is calling and harrassing you or get a copy of from phone company. Also in your notebook write down the what your children have said to you about what happened. Write down where children were harmed physically. (Left ear pinched, or right side of back has slight bruising).

Hope this helps in some way! Let me know if you need any more help I used to work in childcare. If need be I can try and find some of my old papers regarding these situations.

Also, keep us all informed on how it is going with CPS.
Michelle
Mom to Bryson, Emily, & Trevor (4/27/04) born @ 31w, 4d

No comments:

Post a Comment