Thursday, May 21, 2009

uly 18th 2005 MOT Send prayers

momoftreasures Wed Jun-08-05 09:03 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1133 posts

#111865, "Send Prayers our direction..."


My husband is applying for jobs throughout the US. We are trying to relocate to get out of this small town we have been living in for a little over a year. As many of you have known from my past posts living her has been so awful. We had massive problems with out new church and we have a very noisy neibor that loves to call in false cps reports that are not even valid like the fact that our kids dont have a fenced yard. We never play outside unless DH is home because I fear she is watching and one of the kids might step to close to her yard. I have exhausted every resource I can with my busy life of being a trio mom. I have no friends the ones I do talk about us all over town so they are not friends. We are like the crazy circus act just because we have triplets. I was in our very small grocery store a few weeks ago and a women started talking about me when I was only 10 feet away. She started telling this women she had not understood why I have not killed myself yet and put myself out of misery. I was so upset and more hurt my oldest was five and he heard them he actually asked me mommy do people make themselves die. I hate this place with a passion. I have prayed everyday to leave and am waiting for the doors to open. We thought we would be able to transfer back to our old town but that looks like it will not happen. My husband would still be working for the same Forest District so I think it is time to Go and find a new Forest. We applied for a Job in Walker Minnesota we are hoping and praying to get this job it is still somewhat remote but it is only 114 miles from my MOMS club the one that something always comes up and I miss everything. However, my husband just called and said they are not paying for relocation so if they offer him the position we have to move ourselves. I am devistated we are so low income and our savings is depleting just from the basic care of the trio. When my husband was transfered her a year ago we were told it was for a GS 5/6 position full time permanent. Well when it came to the time for his pay increase we found out that they did not hire him correctly we have some papers that list he is a GS 5/6 but some how they have him at the regional office as a 5 and to top it off they never told us that he would be layed off 4 months of the year. Only great thing about this job in Minnesota is that he talked to them and they said they are also on 4 month layoff status but it has been years since they actually have ever had to lay off anyone. My heart is breaking for my husband and my family. He works long hours and is always gone he has missed so much only to be treated wrongly by his current employer. We actually lost the job in our old town because a man under him who was his best friend stole all the credit for Lennys work while he was on maternity leave for the triplets. I sometimes feel guilty. I let him work until the night before I had the trio and was all alone most of my pg and never had any visitors while in the hospital for 2.5 weeks. I did it because his boss had promised him this huge promotion one we never received. It sickens me because I really could of used him and so could are three year old as it was he had to move to grandmas and he cried everyday because he did not understand why mommy had left him....
So much has happened to us in the last three years I just long for something good something that will help all of us feel better, and cope better.
Before the birth of my trio I was a bubbly fun and outgoing crazy person. their are days I feel so beat down and not from the trio just from people around me.
Anyway sorry for the long post we are applying for more jobs this week it is just scary thinking about moving with the kids and going to another new place. I am just going to pray that god has a special place waiting for us that he knows is just right.

Thanks for listening
Amy






Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Replies to this topic

RE: Send Prayers our direction..., VonWasden, Jun 08th 2005, #1
RE: Send Prayers our direction..., AmyC, Jun 08th 2005, #2
RE: Send Prayers our direction..., JaneW, Jun 08th 2005, #3
RE: Send Prayers our direction..., VballPlayer, Jun 08th 2005, #4
RE: Send Prayers our direction..., TripleScoop, Jun 08th 2005, #5
RE: Send Prayers our direction..., BYU49er, Jun 08th 2005, #6



VonWasden Wed Jun-08-05 09:07 AM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
3269 posts

#111866, "RE: Send Prayers our direction..."
In response to Reply # 0


Amy,

I'll definitely say a prayer for you all to find the right place for your family and for it to happen quickly.




Kim
Nate, Nick & Noel(36w4d)and Nia.




http://www.tickercentral.com>




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




AmyC Wed Jun-08-05 09:46 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1046 posts

#111867, "RE: Send Prayers our direction..."
In response to Reply # 0


Something is going to open up for you guys soon, I can feel it. Hang in there and don't let the weirdos get you down. Just focus on your beautiful Treasures! (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))


Amy C

BBG born 9/04 at 36wks






Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




JaneW Wed Jun-08-05 09:53 AM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
219 posts

#111868, "RE: Send Prayers our direction..."
In response to Reply # 0


Amy,

My heart is hurting for you.

My family and I will certainly be praying for you and your family. You have had some awful experiences lately and is seems like you need a kharma change if nothing els.

The Walker area is absolutley beautiful so I hope that works out for you. If that job does pan out let me know, I may have some leads on help for you.

Jane, mother of...
The Princess 8/24/01
The little peanut, Mama's boy (and I love it!), and the vocal one
3/3/03- 34w 6d


Jane, Proud Mother of...
The Princess 8/24/01
"Buzz", Animal Boy, and "Nemo", 3/3/03- 34w 6d




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




VballPlayer Wed Jun-08-05 11:07 AM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
1231 posts

#111869, "RE: Send Prayers our direction..."
In response to Reply # 0


WOW! You sure have had it rough. I will definitely pray for you and your family - there HAS to be something better for you. I hope it comes soon.

Praying for you!




Carrie
and the crew...
Tyler 9/01 (7)
and Noah 10/03(5)
Andrew, Jason, and Tessa (3) 11/05




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




TripleScoop Wed Jun-08-05 11:55 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
2112 posts

#111870, "RE: Send Prayers our direction..."
In response to Reply # 0


There is something and someplace bigger and better out there for you. I hope you find it soon. I am sorry it has been so rough the last year but I am excited for you that you may find a great place and a great job that will take care of all your needs.


BBB Triplets Born 2003




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




BYU49er Wed Jun-08-05 02:24 PM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
231 posts

#111871, "RE: Send Prayers our direction..."
In response to Reply # 0


Have you tried applying for a job in the Manti-La Sal forest district. Here in central Utah is the greatest place in the world to live and raise your family. It's like taking a step back in time, about 50 years and is definitely small town USA where we live but also has all the benefits without the "crap" you have experienced. People age genuine and true. Price of living is ok if you can get by with only WalMart. The big city is 45 miles away and keeps their own problems there.

You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment