Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dec 14 2007 MOT Found triplets and AWSOME preschool

momoftreasures Thu Dec-14-06 03:10 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1133 posts

#240034, "We found the TRIPS a New PRESCHOOL WOW"


Praise the Lord he is awesome. I have been devistated for days over the issue at the old school. My oldest DS has started a new elementary school and I think he is doing good. They have put him in the Christmas Concert tonight.. SO sweet we decided to go as it would be great to meet new parents... Well today I found a NEW preschool for the trips. I thought for sure it would be impossible and IT IS CHEAPER... and the teachers sound wonderful. They have two classes. However they have to split the boys. I guess it is not as big a deal... They are together all morning at Head Start and I think by 1 pm they can use the break from each other.. hannah will be with MORE girls HEHA..... AND MORE MORE negative remarks NONE. The teacher was thrilled when I explained our story, and that they are triplets and that if they had ANY feelings of not wanting to have triplets in their school I was NOT taking my kids. Ps this morning I actually called the other christian school in town and once they told me I had triplets they WOULD NOT allow the kids in.. GO figure..... But this other school is so excited. They would not be the only kids with delays as alot of the kids from the EI program that do not qualify are in this school. One of the teachers is licenses in early childhood special needs AWESOME I AM SO SO SOS OS OSOS excited... A big thanks to god.. This has made me feel so much better..... Plus they get to go one extra day a week WOW.. It is incredible.. OK sorry I am rambling..... BUT YES... the last preschool put us through hell and everything was so negative. the teacher made me feel like I had these alien children.... This other school is going to start them after Christmas.. WOW..... Merry Christmas to ME....
Thanks everyone for your continued support.. SOrry to ramble....

Amy

Amy Houle

When you're down to nothing, God is always up to something....

Mom to four awesome kids.

Nathaniel My pride and JOY
11-25-99
My awesome blessings
Jeremiah My blue eyed baby
Hannah My sweet little princess
Gabriel My true angel from heaven
5-



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Replies to this topic


Triplet Mommy Thu Dec-14-06 08:14 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
3075 posts

#240081, "RE: We found the TRIPS a New PRESCHOOL WOW"
In response to Reply # 0


I am so happy to read this. I was just so saddened by what had happened and I am glad to see a turn around in events. I think the other schools that won't take your triplets are missing out on a huge blessing.

We have not ran into the problems you discussed with our christian preschool they actually were sad that we weren't returning the next year. Since we attend the church we were asked lots of times we'll bring our children back but I am keeping them home with me to HS. So strange how those schools are acting. Shame on them.

Good luck with everything!


Sure you can home school your kids: www.thehomeschoolmagazine.com/How_To_Homeschool/tosbrochure.pdf
*†¯`·.,*† ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->*† .¸¸.·*†(¯`·.¸*†¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->*†
I believe in miracles - I have three that live in my home. g/g/g- June 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment