Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jan 17-23 2007 Several updates about abuse

(While this is going on she also have 3 or 4 posts about getting a nanny, how great the nanny is, then OMG I can't believe the NANNY did this to us! She left us in the lurch. I am combining several posts here. She just posts SO much and notice so few people respond.)

momoftreasures Wed Jan-17-07 07:50 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1133 posts

#248001, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH CPS (VENT)"


Ok so after today I am totally ANGRY... I report the daycare and took my son and daughter to the doctor last Wednesday..... UGH nothing has been done... They have NOT even went to the daycare facility... UGH it has been a week... I also talked to the social worker yesterday and HALF the stuff I told her was NEVER even reported WHAT????? A few months ago my Best Friend's neighbors turned her in because her yard was dirty THEY were at her house in 24 hours... MY daughter told me, doctor, and others that her friends are being HURT TOO... LIKE OMG.... HELLO.... They are not even coming to our house until Friday to question my kids. I am going to just keep praying my kids can remember every detail by Friday. All of these poor kids at this daycare are counting on them....
SO today I get home and got a certified letter which my new Nanny signed for she figured it was important.. UGH Well it was from this daycare... BEcause NOTHING has been done she has assumed that I lied about the kids going into the doctor and assumes I just wanted out of my contract... SO thanks to Social Services SHe has made me look like and idiot..... Well I got a bill from her stating I owe her 110 dollar besides my 50 deposit and supply fee.. and that as of friday she is charging me 10 dollars a day...... late fee... and Until she gets a Written notice she will continue to charge me the 90 dollars a week with the late charge.. UGH I freaked out called the social worker who I was so angry with I mean MY KIDS and I are the victims What was I suppose to do continue to take them to a person who they claim was abusing them.. UGH I was So SO SO ANGRY with her....
My poor Nanny witnessed all of my rage and crying Ya very professional HU...... She stayed a little later until I contacted a lawyer from our church. I gave her the run down and she told me to bring in all the contracts and receipts and that she would Write her a letter certified about our action.....
Social Services still has NO idea what htey are going to do with this women...
PS does anyone have any idea how I can find out if she did for 100 percent sure loss her license to do daycare back in 1987. I guess she has also had numerous reports for abuse....

The social work would not give me any idea of action as she wants to make sure she gives me the RIGHT information....

SO pray not for my kids sake but all the other kids sake that everything stays fresh by Friday.....

PS They love Charlotte... She is awesome so awesome...

Thank You god for sending me an angel and thank you for all the great people on TC who understand what I do everyday.

Amy

When you're down to nothing, God is always up to something....

Mom to four awesome kids.

Nathaniel My pride and JOY
11-25-99
My awesome blessings
Jeremiah My blue eyed baby
Hannah My sweet little princess
Gabriel My true angel from heaven
5-



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Replies to this topic


momoftreasures Wed Jan-17-07 07:55 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1133 posts

#248004, "RE: WHAT IS WRONG WITH CPS (VENT)"
In response to Reply # 0


PS Because I started a new daycare lady they are going to question her too????? I was angry about this as she has no need to be involved. But Charlotte was awesome, she actually called and gave them her number, she told the social worker that today was her last day and that my children are fabulous three year olds, and are so well well behaved... She said they got through the whole day with no problems..
WOW are these my kids.. She must be fabulous...

Ps when Jeremiah get in trouble at home he cries for Julie his Headstart teacher.. HAHHAA
Well tonight he Hurt Hannah and had to go to the thinking spot HAHAHAHAHAH he started to cry for Charlotte. Not that it is funny but I know HE LIKES her alot... it was a great feeling

Amy Houle

When you're down to nothing, God is always up to something....

Mom to four awesome kids.

Nathaniel My pride and JOY
11-25-99
My awesome blessings
Jeremiah My blue eyed baby
Hannah My sweet little princess
Gabriel My true angel from heaven
5-



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




kjecar Wed Jan-17-07 09:51 PM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
649 posts

#248050, "RE: WHAT IS WRONG WITH CPS (VENT)"
In response to Reply # 1


I would try and contact your state licencing department to reeport her. Not sure where you live.
Also make sure you get your contract termination letter out ASAP! You may want to pay her and then possibly take her to court for the loss of money due to her unfit care. I will see what else I can come up with for you. Contacting the lawyer was a smart thing to do! Also if you need anymore advice I can tell my sister your story she work for CPS in WI and may be able to give me a better idea on what you can do. Hope this helps some. You can also email me @ kjecar123@centurytel.net if you would like.

Michelle
Mom to Bryson, Emily, & Trevor (4/27/04) born @ 31w, 4d



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




kjecar Wed Jan-17-07 09:56 PM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
649 posts

#248052, "RE: WHAT IS WRONG WITH CPS (VENT)"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Jan-17-07 09:57 PM by kjecar

Here is a website that might help you in some way. Go to bottom of the page!

http://www.healthychild.net/articles/sf29abuse.html

Michelle
Mom to Bryson, Emily, & Trevor (4/27/04) born @ 31w, 4d



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




momoftreasures Wed Jan-17-07 11:00 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1133 posts

#248067, "RE: WHAT IS WRONG WITH CPS (VENT)"
In response to Reply # 3


Michelle,

Is this what you were pointing out?

Any caregiver who makes a report of suspected child abuse must be immune from retaliation or disciplinary action, including firing. States have laws that protect reporters of abuse from retaliation by the people who were reported as possible abusers.

Do you think that maybe she is aware I reported her even though I have been told they have not gone to the daycare (Hmm maybe they have?) Is her sending me this bill a form or retaliation? SHe contacted me by phone on Saturday. At that time I informed her the kids would NOT be going back and she did not argue she told me to hvae a nice day. She then called back and told me to retreive their things and never mention anything about full filling the contract. My Dh was under the opinion that she was also terminating the contract on Saturday on the phone. We had a letter ready to mail but have been warned about being careful what is in it. The lawyer I talked to today wants all the contracts, and receipts and list of kids stuff ect. She said to have NO contact with this women and that from this point forward she could go through her. The lawyer is from our church and is familiar with the kids and I. She is not charging us.


Amy Houle

When you're down to nothing, God is always up to something....

Mom to four awesome kids.

Nathaniel My pride and JOY
11-25-99
My awesome blessings
Jeremiah My blue eyed baby
Hannah My sweet little princess
Gabriel My true angel from heaven
5-



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Triplet Mommy Wed Jan-17-07 09:57 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
3075 posts

#248053, "RE: WHAT IS WRONG WITH CPS (VENT)"
In response to Reply # 0


Last resort you could go to the media.....


Sure you can home school your kids: www.thehomeschoolmagazine.com/How_To_Homeschool/tosbrochure.pdf
*†¯`·.,*† ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->*† .¸¸.·*†(¯`·.¸*†¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->*†
I believe in miracles - I have three that live in my home. g/g/g- June 2002







momoftreasures Mon Jan-22-07 06:56 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1133 posts

#249124, "UGH THIS CAN"T BE"


UGH I am SO UPSET.. Last week I contacted a lawyer and she took the case of our daycare insident because the women keeps sending bills and threatens to SUE me for the contract. EVen though i pulled my children out of her care for abuse, incurred doctor bills, and lost wages, and not to mention the overall stress for the kids and I... Well the lawyer called today and did not REALIZE until today that she has confilct of intrest UGH... so she is NOT and did not send anything to the daycare lady. UGH I AM so upset..... what I have not even sent her a written notice because this lawyer told me NOT TOO. The women is still charging me 10 dollars a day for everyday I DO NOT PAY... WHY should I pay this women SHE HURT MY KIDS.. The kids did met with the social worker on Friday and TOLD her what happened. Of course I have NO idea what they did tell her. She gave me a pamphlet before she left and in this info is states that when every physical abuse is involved the Law enforcement must be involved... THEY have NOT been involved. I guess this is STATE LAW..... One of the girls in my nursing class (her dad is a cop) called him and YES pulling a child by the ear is considered PHYSICAL abuse in ND... UGH SO WHAT IS GOING ON........


Amy
When you're down to nothing, God is always up to something....

Mom to four awesome kids.

Nathaniel My pride and JOY
11-25-99
My awesome blessings
Jeremiah My blue eyed baby
Hannah My sweet little princess
Gabriel My true angel from heaven
5-



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Replies to this topic


karenms50 Mon Jan-22-07 07:01 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1833 posts

#249125, "RE: UGH THIS CAN"T BE"
In response to Reply # 0


I'm so sorry nothing is being done about this!! I feel your frustation. What did the lawyer mean by "conflict of interest"??!! I would pray about it and ask the Lord what His will is in this situation....and to show favor on You....His child!

Karen - lucky wife to Paul,
Proud mom to spontaneous boys
3/24/03
God is soooo good!



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




AngelP Mon Jan-22-07 09:03 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1347 posts

#249159, "RE: UGH THIS CAN"T BE"
In response to Reply # 0


Amy,
I am sorry you are going through this. I would defitely send her a letter ASAP stating that you will not be bringing the children back and state that an attorney will be in touch with her. Perhaps Cat has some suggestions.....then at least you have notified her and can fight the charges later. I hope things start turning around for you soon.

Angel (mom to Justin, Andrew, Brandon 9 yrs, Angie 15 yrs)




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Hillyt Tue Jan-23-07 12:10 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
395 posts

#249248, "RE: UGH THIS CAN"T BE"
In response to Reply # 0



Hillyt Mom to
Ian 8
Ella, Jillian, and Holly
8/30/03 at 33 wks 4 days

Hadley 9/20/06

UGH!






momoftreasures Tue Jan-23-07 01:51 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1133 posts

#249288, "update on kids ears"


WEll the effects continue. J and H have severe infections of the ears. VERY BAD... The are coming back positive for STAPH and some FUNGUS they have yet to identify and YEAST. TO NOT my suprize the ears affected are the ears that were hurt by the EVIL women..... Gabriel had the same infection/cold but his ears responded instantly to antibiotics and he is doing great. J and H are a TOTALLY diffrent story... MY PA is very concerned damage has been done inside the ear, maybe the tubes have lost the ability to fully function ECT. NOt really sure.. I am SO SO SO Stressed out. The soonest we can get in with our Regular ENT is March 6th. The kids CAN"T wait this long. Hannah has been on ciprodex for almost two weeks. Everything has come from their ears including blood. I am stressed beyond belief. I can't imagine going through surguries again... UGH.....
We also decided today that I am going to have to put Hannah into some type of therapy. Since this incident at daycare she has been SUPER aggresive toward everyone, hitting and she thinks it is 100 percent OK....

UGh say a prayer for us...

Today has been a long day.....

Amy Houle

When you're down to nothing, God is always up to something....

Mom to four awesome kids.

Nathaniel My pride and JOY
11-25-99
My awesome blessings
Jeremiah My blue eyed baby
Hannah My sweet little princess
Gabriel My true angel from heaven
5-



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Replies to this topic


stephkessler Tue Jan-23-07 02:30 PM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
549 posts

#249311, "RE: update on kids ears"
In response to Reply # 0


Amy,
I have been following your story since the private school incident and I have to say that you need to find an attorney ASAP. If you have to search day and night you need to do it now. This woman has severely damaged your children. Something need to be done about her and I'm not sure if losing her license is harsh enough. All of your doctor visits and visits with CPS and the police need to be documented because by the time all of this blows your children are going to have been through so much that it will be hard for them to remember. (A good thing for the kids but not so good for punishing this woman)

I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking of all of you and I hope that things get resolved very soon.

Stephanie
http://kesslerfamily5timesthefun.blogspot.com/








Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




momoftreasures Tue Jan-23-07 04:43 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1133 posts

#249366, "RE: update on kids ears"
In response to Reply # 1


Thansk Steph for your support.. At this point I can use it greatly.... The private school issue with Nate was bad enough little did I know at the time we would go for round 2 with someone else...

Ps I called today and I am getting help with this issue on a personal level. (counceling) I have been beating myself up over this issue and blaming myself for leaving the trio in a place I felt was a little odd. The only reason I left them was because everyone told me I was just having first day daycare anxiety.. UGH...... I blame myself because if I was not going to college NONE of this would of happened. I feel like maybe I have made a HUGE mistake in pursuing my college maybe I am suppose to be home with the kids... After all with the issues in the private school not accomidating their special needs I thought maybe I was just paranoid... I ONLY WISH I would of been.....
Hannah is having huge behavior issues with kind hands and respect.. I think it is also time for play therapy for her too...

UGH but I hate to have to go to therapy I mean I am a nurse shouldn't I be able to deal with this ALONE?



Amy Houle

When you're down to nothing, God is always up to something....

Mom to four awesome kids.

Nathaniel My pride and JOY
11-25-99
My awesome blessings
Jeremiah My blue eyed baby
Hannah My sweet little princess
Gabriel My true angel from heaven
5-



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

No comments:

Post a Comment