Thursday, May 21, 2009

MOT another abuse update

momoftreasures Fri Jan-12-07 09:24 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1133 posts

#246473, "UPDATE daycare lady"
Fri Jan-12-07 09:27 AM by momoftreasures

Dh is coming to watch the kids today. I have an appointment anyway so I am stopping in to talk to the social worker... UGH I feel like NOTHING is being done about this women. yes I have NOT given her my notice because I want CPS to go to the daycare... Plus in NO way can i talk to her in person I might NOT hold my composure and I fear she is so crazy she may make false statement just to jeopordize my license...
This women contacted HeadStart and was trying to get information about the kids ect.. She made the false claim that they had not showed up for days UGH UGH UGH.. they were not even on the schedule prior to this call.... She scares me.... She has our address ect she calls at odd times STILL... Like hours before or after the kids should of arrived WHAT?????????? but leave NO message... I need to get a hold of the social worker obviously they must of been to the daycare????? I HOPE god those poor other children... FUNNY thing is she has NO contacted my husband AT ALL.... He is on the contact sheets both his cell and work number HOW crazy is that? But I guess if I had hurt someones kid I would not call the DAD either.

Amy

When you're down to nothing, God is always up to something....

Mom to four awesome kids.

Nathaniel My pride and JOY
11-25-99
My awesome blessings
Jeremiah My blue eyed baby
Hannah My sweet little princess
Gabriel My true angel from heaven
5-

No comments:

Post a Comment