Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jan 11 2007 MOT Update on triplet abused by daycare

momoftreasures Tue May-19-09 12:59 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1133 posts

#246051, "update"


Hello,

Just got back from Doctor, the bruises were to light to take good photographs.. But they are documented. His tube is still intacted and so is Hannahs..... I also contacted Social Services or CPS.. they are on it.. I found out this AM from on of my nursing instructors that this SAME women had a daycare back in 1987 and lost her license... Not sure why but in our town this is VERY hard to do... We did experience a HUGE daycare shortage a few months back.. I guess when they are desperate they let anyone get a license.. This would not suprize me as I heard about a diffrent daycare a few months ago where the same thing happened and she got a letter form her doctor stating she was CURED and they reissued her license.. UGH.. OMG.....
So here I am no daycare, classes, on what feels like death row.. I need you guys to PRAY HARD that god sends me an angel.. Someone who can babysite...... I am PRAYING VERY VERY HARD.....
All things happen for a reason, I just hope everyone else does their job and that this lady loses her center.. UGH


Amy

When you're down to nothing, God is always up to something....

Mom to four awesome kids.

Nathaniel My pride and JOY
11-25-99
My awesome blessings
Jeremiah My blue eyed baby
Hannah My sweet little princess
Gabriel My true angel from heaven
5-



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Replies to this topic

RE: update, mkwiat, Jan 10th 2007, #1
RE: update, marsha_mom, Jan 10th 2007, #2
RE: update, Jbrooke, Jan 10th 2007, #3
RE: update, Catw3kittens, Jan 11th 2007, #4
RE: update, momoftreasures, Jan 11th 2007, #5
RE: update, karenms50, Jan 11th 2007, #6
RE: update, Tara Lee, Jan 11th 2007, #7



mkwiat Wed Jan-10-07 05:02 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1038 posts

#246052, "RE: update"
In response to Reply # 0


I'm praying for you. (((( hugs)))))


Maryann
Mommy to
Malena, Joshua, and Jacob
born 12/20/03 @ 34w5d

Visit us at
www.kwiat3.blogspot.com





Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




marsha_mom Wed Jan-10-07 06:52 PM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
726 posts

#246076, "RE: update"
In response to Reply # 0


Where do you live? I am just thinking maybe someone can give you a recommendation of a good daycare. What a horrible experience for all of you!

Marsha
mom to Nick, Hannah and Paige born July 15, 2004




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Jbrooke Wed Jan-10-07 07:37 PM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
1257 posts

#246094, "RE: update"
In response to Reply # 0


Amy, you are SO in my thoughts... I will continue to pray for you and the kiddos. I know this is really the last thing you need right now. Honestly though, try not to beat yourself up over this... You were doing only what you thought was right... There was no way any of this could've been prevented and you're an amazing Mama...

I hope aside from all of this, you're hanging in there.

Let me know if there's anything you need...

Be Well...






Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Catw3kittens Thu Jan-11-07 04:25 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
4691 posts

#246339, "RE: update"
In response to Reply # 0


Bravo!!! I'm so glad that the doctor examined Jerry and documented the bruises and examined the children's ears. I'm assuming that the doctor also spoke with the children, which is also good.

One thing that intrigues me: If Social Services is giving licensing to people with bad prior histories, it would seem to be that they are laying themselves wide open for liability... Ah well. Fortunately, you know what's going on with this woman and have alerted people.

Please let us know what happens from here!!

Fondly,
Cat w/3 Kittens
Caidan, Carina and Caeleigh
Born at 31 weeks, 1/8/04.
It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. In memory of Carina, who was greatly loved.

http://b3.lilypie.com/bDA



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




momoftreasures Thu Jan-11-07 04:46 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1133 posts

#246349, "RE: update"
In response to Reply # 4


UPDATE,,,

THE MORE THIS GOES ON THE MADDER I GET.....

I am so UPSET with social services... They have failed to return ANY of my phonecalls today... UGH...
I called around to other daycares and spoke to one who use to work at the other center 3 houses down.. I guess this summer she was going for a walk with her children when they past this daycare (the one that HURT my kids) the daycare women was YELLING and screaming at some child and was saying things like DO YOU LIKE TO BITE how does that feel do you like being bitten...and she was screaming so loud our daycare women returned to her center and reported her to Social Services... Obviously nothing was done or my children would NOT of been abused... This makes ME so angry.. This women in no way shape or form should be allowed to care for children NOT even her TWIN grandchildren May I add the baby with all the bruises to her face is HER grandchild.. UGH

Is their anywhere else I can go? can I do anything else? My teacher advised me to send a certified letter about the kids NOT coming back and to have it notorized. Because I guess this family has a HUGE issue with Mental illness... She is worried that if I try to confront them and retreive the kids stuff they could pull crap like false statements about me. ALl it would take would be for them to pull something and I could have issues with my own license PLUS girls I am still NOT sure I could control myself as SHE lyes through her teeth about how SHE DID not cause my sons ears to HURT so bad I could NOT take of his turtleneck.. UGH.....

I am so UPSET.
Oh by the way she CALLED HEADSTART this morning and gave the social worker a bunch of crap about how the kids had not shown up in a few days ect.... She was pumping her for info... I was so upset as MY KIDS were not on the schedule until today at NOON.. HELLO....PSYCHO..

Well I am still in a BAD spot when it comes to daycare. I thought I had a Nanny but then found out SHE IS VERY VERY YOUNG.
I left a message with another girl who is a CNA with my Best Friends.. Crossing my fingers. I also contacted a daycare about taking the kids on just Fridays she thinks she has room and will call me tonight......
Gosh the clock is ticking, I have homework to do, UGH I have spent every moment this week trying to FIX this... Could this really be happening to ME.....

How can they let someone stay open that ABUSES a KID...

At this point I do not care if she takes me to court I would LOVE to show the judge everything that happened, and all the witnesses that saw Jerry's ear, and heard them tell..
SOrry to VENT it has been a LONG LONG week...
To top it of DH has to go out of town next week. DO YOU THINK he cares I don't have a sitter ect? NO NO NO NO NO ... He has Had Zero reaction to the situation.. GO FIGURE..... Good thing he lives two hours away....


Amy
When you're down to nothing, God is always up to something....

Mom to four awesome kids.

Nathaniel My pride and JOY
11-25-99
My awesome blessings
Jeremiah My blue eyed baby
Hannah My sweet little princess
Gabriel My true angel from heaven
5-



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




karenms50 Thu Jan-11-07 06:24 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1833 posts

#246362, "RE: update"
In response to Reply # 5


Oh Amy...I am so sorry you are going through this...Unbelievable....have you thought about contacting you local news station?? I know around here there are a couple local news channels that do a "Call for Action" type segment helping people out...fraud and such....then show up at the "bad" people and try to get some answers...knocking on doors and such. I would LOVE to see this woman get confronted with news cameras. I don't know....just an idea.

Karen - lucky wife to Paul,
Proud mom to spontaneous boys
3/24/03
God is soooo good!



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top




Tara Lee Thu Jan-11-07 10:29 PM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
39 posts

#246422, "RE: update"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Jan-11-07 10:30 PM by Tara Lee

I don't know if you care to share any info, but where do you live? I would love to be able to help you in any way that I can. I understand your anger and frustration. I have no idea how I would react!


Proud Mommy--- Tara Lee

G/B/G born at 33 weeks on August 19th 2005
Kailin 4lbs 2 oz
Caleb 4lbs 8 oz
Kiersten 4lbs 5 oz




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

No comments:

Post a Comment