Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fev 27 2007 Stop picking on Amy (MOT)

Subject: "Enough is Enough, quit picking on Amy" Previous topic | Next topic


Mesg #259283 "Enough is Enough, quit picking on Amy"
Author Mamakitten3

Author Info Member since May 29th 2006
244 posts
Date Tue Feb-27-07 02:58 PM
Message


My god, Its over. Stop picking on this poor woman. She has done nothing to you all personally. If you dont like what she writes on her posts DONT READ THEM.

Picking on her grammer was a low blow and you should be ashamed of yourself. I know women in general are pretty horrible to one another but come on. This getting out of control!

If this truly was an intervention and your so concerned for her and her family, Are you concerned for your actual community? Do you reach out to others and try to help them in their time of need? Or do you just sit in front of your computer and pick on the weak?

I think what happened was WRONG WRONG WRONG and cruel. I would never want to be so hurtful to someone. If I have an issue that I think needs to be addressed to someone individually, I write just to them not the whole community. I feel there is no reason to try to humilate another just for my personal satisfaction.

I hope you all had a good laugh and felt great about yourself at her expense. I know I wouldnt rest easy if I had hurt and made someone cry from my words.

Lauren


Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Replies to this topic


RE: Enough is Enough, quit picking on Amy, bsebllmom9, Feb 27th 2007, #1
RE: Enough is Enough, quit picking on Amy, kylamel, Feb 27th 2007, #2
RE: Enough is Enough, quit picking on Amy, Mamakitten3, Feb 27th 2007, #3
RE: Enough is Enough, quit picking on Amy, bsebllmom9, Feb 27th 2007, #4
RE: Enough is Enough, quit picking on Amy, kylamel, Feb 27th 2007, #5
RE: Enough is Enough, quit picking on Amy, jonib, Feb 27th 2007, #6
RE: Enough is Enough, quit picking on Amy, bsebllmom9, Feb 27th 2007, #7



Mesg #259288 "RE: Enough is Enough, quit picking on Amy"
Author bsebllmom9

Author Info Member since Jul 18th 2005
1955 posts
Date Tue Feb-27-07 03:04 PM
Message


In response to Reply # 0
Wait.....isn't this old news now and we've moved on??? Why feel the need to bring it back up...

Michelle

Ty~1-2-91~ 16
Steph~11-19-92~ 14
Ayden, Ryley, Dylan~33wk2d~11-16-04~ 2
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aydenryleydylan/

http://www.walkamerica.org/stuckeytriplets

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Mesg #259291 "RE: Enough is Enough, quit picking on Amy"
Author kylamel

Author Info Member since Jul 18th 2005
1430 posts
Date Tue Feb-27-07 03:13 PM
Message


In response to Reply # 1
AMEN, Michelle.

the subject has been dropped.




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Mesg #259297 "RE: Enough is Enough, quit picking on Amy"
Author Mamakitten3

Author Info Member since May 29th 2006
244 posts
Date Tue Feb-27-07 03:20 PM
Message


In response to Reply # 0
The reason I brought it up was the ppl are replying to Jeffs post still talking about her. I bet not one of you addressed her in an email or Pm. You all just wanted to talk about her.

I talked to Amy via email and she is devastated about what happened. You all did get your wish and she wont be posting about her life anymore. HOORAY for you all, You WON!!

Lauren


Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Mesg #259298 "RE: Enough is Enough, quit picking on Amy"
Author bsebllmom9

Author Info Member since Jul 18th 2005
1955 posts
Date Tue Feb-27-07 03:23 PM
Message


In response to Reply # 3
Wasn't my wish, believe me, I have more important things to wish for in my life!

I hope since you have finally gone public with your feelings about this, that you are helping her get the help/support she needs...She needs a true friend like you to help her out...

Michelle

Ty~1-2-91~ 16
Steph~11-19-92~ 14
Ayden, Ryley, Dylan~33wk2d~11-16-04~ 2
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aydenryleydylan/

http://www.walkamerica.org/stuckeytriplets

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Mesg #259299 "RE: Enough is Enough, quit picking on Amy"
Author kylamel

Author Info Member since Jul 18th 2005
1430 posts
Date Tue Feb-27-07 03:24 PM
Message


In response to Reply # 3
Maybe some posts were a little on the "mean" side, but why can't someone express concern on this forum. Everything is ok until someone has the guts to call a spade a spade.

If I posted every other day about a major trauma in my life and it was FOR REAL, I would want someone to reach out to me - I think that would be my way of reaching out for help.




Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Mesg #259305 "RE: Enough is Enough, quit picking on Amy"
Author jonib

Author Info Member since Oct 11th 2005
149 posts
Date Tue Feb-27-07 03:36 PM
Message


In response to Reply # 5
I can't stop myself from jumping in on this trainwreck.

We are grown women that come here for support. If you have major crisis over and over again what "support" is it that you get if everyone just sends "hugs" or "hang in there mama's"?

So somebody asks a question that anyone who reads would also like to ask..then it's a "picking on Amy". Ladies, you put yourself out on a public forum as this and you set yourself up for what you get back.

Come on! If you can't be sarcastic about it or make light then this would be a really heavy board that would not even be worth coming to...hurt feelings over the internet...I think it's damn nuts!

I can understand the moderators pulling, but hope this does not become a "Stepford" forum where you only get the shiny happy posts and replies...I'd like straight answers to my questions and I expect to give straight answers to others (which also includes my opinion, sarcasm and sense of humor)
Jonib
mom to
Abby
Andy
Caroline
33 weeks 11/20/05

Rhett 9

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Mesg #259308 "RE: Enough is Enough, quit picking on Amy"
Author bsebllmom9

Author Info Member since Jul 18th 2005
1955 posts
Date Tue Feb-27-07 03:43 PM
Message


In response to Reply # 6
Funny how a lot of posts seem to get responses from the "perfect" mommies and then the rest of us "real" mommies don't feel like posting an answer because of the crap the "perfect" mommies will fling...

This is a bunch of women, hormonal on any given day. I mostly play nice, but there are times and days when I don't want to play nice and yes my mother taught me if I didn't have anything nice to say than to shut up, but I don't wanna!!!!

Michelle

Ty~1-2-91~ 16
Steph~11-19-92~ 14
Ayden, Ryley, Dylan~33wk2d~11-16-04~ 2
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aydenryleydylan/

http://www.walkamerica.org/stuckeytriplets

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Top Triplet Talk Triplet Connection Multiple Questions topic #259283
Previous topic | Next topic

No comments:

Post a Comment