Thursday, May 21, 2009

Feb 25 2007 Message to MOT

Subject: "Message to MomofTreasures" Previous topic | Next topic


foreveramom
Sun Feb-25-07 02:31 PM
Member since Jan 30th 2006
622 posts


#258440, "Message to MomofTreasures"

Hi. By now, I know you've probably seen the thread pertaining to your situations.

I have to say, I've been cringing every time I come to TC and see on the forum that you've posted YET another drama. I felt guilty not replying, because if you were truly mixed up in all of those awful situations, then you needed all the support you could get.

Eventually, I just viewed your posts the way someone views a train wreck as a spectator - looking, but not wanting to look all the same.

Finally, I just saw that the posts were by you and just passed them by altogether.

If you truly are drowning in all of the drama you relay, then PLEASE get help. See a counselor.

Some people manufacture drama, exaggerate drama, or just relay drama as a cry for help.

I think that this is the case.

My heart goes out to you. I hope you find peace in your life and in your heart. I hope your kids get the help they need and that they have a healthy mama to lead the way.
Lesa

Mom to: Kristi - 20, USAF, wife & mom **Kevin - 18, a Chemical Engineering Honor Student at USF **Kelli - 16, Principal's Honor Roll student **Angus - 4, beautiful redhead **Ruca, Nadia, Max - 2, GGB triplets www.angusandthetriplets.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

No comments:

Post a Comment