Saturday, May 16, 2009

Feisty May 11 2009 Enough is Enough

feistylioness78
Mon May-11-09 02:28 AM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
890 posts


#421867, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"

Wow! Some of you have gone too far. "Thank God I am not Feisty." Someone actually went too far by purposely getting a myspace page. That is kind of stalkerish don't you think?

How would you like it if someone went and tried to start crap with your family? This is supposed to be a support group not a hmm lets see how much #### I can cause today. Not only that you didn't have your facts straight either. Christian had the GI, grandma and dad went to california adventure not disney. I have never said I hated his mom or his son. I mentioned he has behavior problems.

Further more I am not a piece a #### who leave my son sitting in a hospital again you don't know the facts. I have never called dad a loser or a bum or any such thing as that. You all implied that as well and telling me to leave him. Is this high school?

WOW!!!!
Our little angel
^Alex Joseph^ (11-4/11-5)
Brennan Matthew
Christian Jacob

Born 11/04/07 at 26.5 weeks





Big brother Justin 8/04

http://www.myspace.com/346442072

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Replies to this topic


RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, 3lilprincess, May 11th 2009, #1
RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, kylamel, May 11th 2009, #2
RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, Tasha, May 11th 2009, #3
RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, mama2triplets, May 11th 2009, #4
RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, MandieSue76, May 11th 2009, #5
RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, Mama2five, May 11th 2009, #6
RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, cat_lover, May 11th 2009, #7
RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, MandieSue76, May 11th 2009, #11
RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, mellbelljanell, May 11th 2009, #12
RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, hardentriplets, May 11th 2009, #8
RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, mama2triplets, May 11th 2009, #9
RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, jenn24, May 11th 2009, #10



3lilprincess
Mon May-11-09 07:22 AM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
254 posts


#421882, "RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"
In response to Reply # 0

Dont forget DRAMA QUEEN!!!! We have all said that... pretty sure that is a true fact!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker


Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





kylamel
Mon May-11-09 07:35 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
2223 posts


#421887, "RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"
In response to Reply # 0

MOst importantly. . have you gotten in touch with Nancy Grace??
Melanie
BGB born at 32 weeks in 2005

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Tasha
Mon May-11-09 07:50 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
2023 posts


#421895, "RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"
In response to Reply # 0

OK I am confused someone created a myspace site and has things you have posted on it? Now do we know it is someone from TC? I know you post on many other sites. Do you not tell your stories on other sites as well?
Tasha
Julia, Megan and Alex 7/00
Abby 12/02

Printer-friendly copy | Edit | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





mama2triplets
Mon May-11-09 09:19 AM
Member since May 11th 2009
2 posts


#421921, "RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"
In response to Reply # 0

When you post on a public forum you are opening a can of worms for those who choose to read your posts



For example:
About Feistylioness78
www.inspire.com/Feistylioness78
30 years old, Female, Married
San Diego, California
Joined April 14, 2008

I am so fed up!!!!!
By Feistylioness78
Posted August 23, 2008 at 10:46 pm • 5 replies
In Going home/family
Shared with the public

I am so angry right now. My friend told me that grandma and auntie were talking crap behind mine and dad's back. We went outside to smoke when I got to the party ( I habit I need to stop) and they said that dad and I were hopeless and that we would always be hopeless and that she ( grandma) can't keep doing this. CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS? I can't keep doing this! I have no idea how I am still sane. She doesn't do anything but take HER grandson sometimes on the weekend. She never offers to watch the baby nor does auntie. Auntie has never seen Brennan, grandma has only seen him twice. This all came around because I asked if someone could feed the baby grandma and auntie were too busy so I asked my friend. They said something about passing the baby to whoever or something like that.

I am so tired of hearing about all their problems. "she isn't in a good place right now", "i don't feel good", "I am tired", "My house is foreclosing" and so on an so forth. I lost a son, I have one still in the hospital, and I have one at home. I get no help from their dad. I take care of the baby 24/7. I do the dr appts and PT/OT. I do everything. I usually have to take of dad's son because he stays up night playing video games. I have no time for me. On top of that I am helping to raise a 4 yr old who is not mine and has behavior problems that everyone denies that he has.
Christian's neurosurgeon was having a first ever gathering for patients this sat and I found out before brother's b-day party was planned and grandma said it was f___ed up that was not going to be there until later. Thanks for letting me vent. Oh I forgot my friend has a daughter that came to the party to play with him and he as playing a video game. I mentioned to his grandma he needed to go outside to play with her. "well its' his party" uh yeah but she came to play with him not play by herself.

People Just don't get it.
By Feistylioness78
Posted April 20, 2009 at 3:50 pm • 11 replies
Shared with the public

I belong to another group that does not understand why Bren can't come home without nursing. They don't understand. Bren requires 24 hr care which means someone needs to be awake 24 hrs a day. They will not send a child like Bren home with only two parents to take care of him especially since there are other children in the home. He was discharged home and readmitted In dec. He was just transferred to CCH today.

There are only 5 home nursing agencies in the San Diego area. Only two of those will take Medi-cal/CCS. Very few nurses are vent trained and that same few are trache trained. Bren has a trache and is on the vent to help him grow and not to over stress himself. He also have pulmonary hypertension and CLD. He has an oral aversion so he has a g-tube. We know how to do all of this but we need to be trained on the vent. If we had family that would get training and help us Bren would be home. I have been over this with the hospital and that is their policy. It is pretty much out of my hands there has to be an opening with a nursing agency. People don't get it when they are not living it. I want my son home he needs to be home the only we can do that is bring him home against medical advice and he won't nursing at all. I am so frustrated

I have read the posts for some time now, and this motivated me to finally post something myself.

Mama2triplets
Fawn

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





MandieSue76
Mon May-11-09 09:43 AM
Member since Sep 09th 2008
1018 posts


#421925, "RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"
In response to Reply # 0

Wait wait wait a minute... who the hell said "Thank God I'm not Feisty"? Who has a MySpace page? I thought I remembered you saying Disney but maybe not... it's not like I have a photographic memory; once they get pulled they're gone.

No, this is not high school. This is a group of grown women - wives and mothers, who think you've made more than one mistake with your private life who have been trying to help. If you can't see that help for what it is, after they've suggested, advised, prodded, prompted and screamed it in your face, then you have to be the one to end communication. Those same people's opinions are not going to change just because you want them to. Perception is reality and if you are still living with your loser baby daddy and still avoiding your children, then the opinions those people have already formed of you will not change. End of story.

I can not imagine any one of us would be so crazy as to make up My Space pages. If you have proof, please get it out there instead of just suggesting we're "stalking you". Coming on here and spouting off about My Space and how much you love your MIL and BF is just as bad as when we all spout off about you, obviously making up stories about things you've never even said.

The proof is in the pudding. Who was it??? Where's the proof???

Mandie

Mom to:


Come visit us at:
http://www.morethanweexpected.com & http://mandiemonium.blogspot.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Mama2five
Mon May-11-09 09:51 AM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
1196 posts


#421929, "RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"
In response to Reply # 0

I do believe that people other than you have MySpace pages. I don't, but I believe that there are others that do.

The world does not revolve around you.

I remember you stating that "dad" went to disney....keep your lies straight. Unfortunately all of your posts are so wild that they all eventually get pulled.

You are always talking about asking "dad" to leave, that he's a loser, a deadbeat, a bum, whatever...maybe not the EXACT words....but lets not play semantics, shall we???


Christa

www.quintooples.com






Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





cat_lover
Mon May-11-09 09:57 AM
Member since Nov 05th 2007
660 posts


#421932, "RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"
In response to Reply # 0

You did say that dad went to "Disney," although you did not share that grandma went to - how nice that dad had company! FWIW, CA Adventure is part of Disney ... and if memory serves me right, they're right across from each other ... http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/landing?name=DisneysCaliforniaAdventureLandingPage


http://raisingtripletsinhighstyle.blogspot.com/

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





MandieSue76
Mon May-11-09 11:31 AM
Member since Sep 09th 2008
1018 posts


#421962, "RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"
In response to Reply # 7

I believe she absolutely DID say that babby's daddy's mom was going with him b/c I remember thinking how creepy and weird it is that his mom is taking him to Disney, alone, at like, 35 years old. Isn't the appropriateness line crossed somewhere after 15 on that???

Mandie

Mom to:


Come visit us at:
http://www.morethanweexpected.com & http://mandiemonium.blogspot.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





mellbelljanell
Mon May-11-09 11:34 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2008
194 posts


#421966, "RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"
In response to Reply # 11
Mon May-11-09 11:36 AM by mellbelljanell

Um, I think I would go to Disneyland by myself if given the opportunity.

I'm 30.

But of course with triplets at home I don't think that would be a possibility. Next time I go it will be with them.
Melissa
BBG
http://themarriottfam.blogspot.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





hardentriplets
Mon May-11-09 10:10 AM
Member since Feb 27th 2008
1553 posts


#421935, "RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"
In response to Reply # 0

OMG, Disney VS. Cali Adventure? Who freakin' cares????????
Your missing a HUGE point, he went to a amusement park when he should've been in other more important places!

BTW~ I'm on FB! Isn't myspace for like teenagers trying to hook up and reality stars?
*MAGGIE*


Visit our family~ http://hardentriplets.blogspot.com/


Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





mama2triplets
Mon May-11-09 10:19 AM
Member since May 11th 2009
2 posts


#421942, "RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"
In response to Reply # 0


From the TC site itself you commented:
Regarding having sex while on bedrest for IUGR issues at 26 weeks-

"The Dr's never said anything to us either. I did not want it but gave to get DH to stop whining. We had nooky the night before the boys were born. I am not sure if that was the cause our if Alex had just had enough. We will never know. Just be careful."

This speaks volumes- I am just sayin!

Mama2triplets
Fawn

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





jenn24
Mon May-11-09 10:40 AM
Member since Feb 13th 2008
147 posts


#421950, "RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"
In response to Reply # 0

From what I understand there is a Feisty Fan Club or something like that on facebook started by TC members, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a myspace page.

While I don't think it is right, I agree that you are the one who has opened yourself to this. You post your whole life story on public forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment