Saturday, May 16, 2009

March 19 2007 Ma Kettle weighs in on the mauimom drama

Subject: "I just want to clear something up" Previous topic | Next topic


Ma Kettle
Mon Mar-19-07 02:49 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
403 posts


#265725, "I just want to clear something up"

before I make a mistake and get pummelled... the whole mess I just found when I came back after awhile away... it was all started because someone said their triplets were NATURAL????? I don't want to keep it going but I DO want to be clear on the cause... was it really because someone said their trips were NATURAL??? Or was it something else and 'natural' was just an extra irritant?

If using the word 'natural' to describe your babies is not allowed please let me know now so I can leave. Because if someone is rude enough to ask how mine were conceived on here.... I'm dang sure gonna say they're all natural.

I PERSONALLY don't think spontaneous describes my children at all. They were all well planned and took a lot of sweaty practice to get them here. They didn't go POOF and just appear out of nowhere.

I just want to know before I waste time getting to know new people....
Mom of 11 and 1/2! Next one is due 9/2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Replies to this topic


RE: I just want to clear something up, JesTrips, Mar 19th 2007, #1
RE: I just want to clear something up, Ma Kettle, Mar 19th 2007, #2
RE: I just want to clear something up, giddymom, Mar 19th 2007, #3
RE: I just want to clear something up, Ma Kettle, Mar 19th 2007, #4
RE: I just want to clear something up, giddymom, Mar 19th 2007, #5
RE: I just want to clear something up, lab2001, Mar 19th 2007, #6
RE: I just want to clear something up, Ma Kettle, Mar 19th 2007, #7
RE: I just want to clear something up, Triplethefun04, Mar 20th 2007, #8



JesTrips
Mon Mar-19-07 03:07 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1227 posts


#265738, "RE: I just want to clear something up"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey Ma,

Good to see you back.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Ma Kettle
Mon Mar-19-07 03:50 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
403 posts


#265765, "RE: I just want to clear something up"
In response to Reply # 1

Hi! I was looking for your email and couldn't find it in my address book. I have a new yahoo addy if you pm me.....
Mom of 11 and 1/2! Next one is due 9/2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





giddymom
Mon Mar-19-07 03:53 PM
Member since Mar 19th 2007
13 posts


#265769, "RE: I just want to clear something up"
In response to Reply # 0

that's not why ths whole mess started. Some gals thought it would be funny to make up a website to make fun of TC. Thought it would be funny to be vile and horrible. They thought they were being "real" . Although the spontaneous/natural thing has been around for a while that was just an excuse for them to team up and bully. Sorry you were involved.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Ma Kettle
Mon Mar-19-07 03:56 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
403 posts


#265776, "RE: I just want to clear something up"
In response to Reply # 3

I wasn't involved this time (surprise! lol). I was just very sad to see that I just left another message board because the bullying was tolerated and allowed..... and arrived just in time to see THAT. What a disappointment.

It was exactly the same with the other board. One specific group (who also happen to have a different board they go to to mock those they are terrorizing etc).
Mom of 11 and 1/2! Next one is due 9/2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





giddymom
Mon Mar-19-07 03:58 PM
Member since Mar 19th 2007
13 posts


#265777, "RE: I just want to clear something up"
In response to Reply # 4

Please don'tleave. I've been on this site for a very long time and has never been this bad. Hopefully they will just go away. TC is a great place and Jeff & Janet have worked so hard.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





lab2001
Mon Mar-19-07 04:24 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1432 posts


#265817, "RE: I just want to clear something up"
In response to Reply # 0

I think you essentially have it corrrect.

I didn't see how bad it truly got. I saw the original post, which was a post asking for help/ideas for 2 year old triplets not speaking yet (on Friday maybe?)

In the first line, the OP referred to her "natural triplets".

Honestly, I responded to the post with hopefully helpful suggestions and did not even see the word "natural". I didn't realize she had used the word "natural" in her message until the fur started to fly and then I went back and re-read the original post, and thought UH-OH, this is gonna get bad as people are keying in on her use of the "N" word and not actually answering her original question.

Didn't log in again until yesterday late and the original drama was already over. All I've seen are all of the posts relating to the drama.

To make matters worse, 2 or 3 weeks ago, we had another bad situation on here that ended up getting pulled as well. Different original poster obviously, but it got pretty nasty.


Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Ma Kettle
Mon Mar-19-07 04:53 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
403 posts


#265834, "RE: I just want to clear something up"
In response to Reply # 6

Thanks for clearing it up. thankfully I missed the last drama... All the drama. Why go to a parenting site to fight over junk like what you call your kids? I mean really... I'm just shocked. Can't the people who think of 'natural' as derogatory to THEIRS try and think of the OTHER people's view? maybe some other people see 'spontaneous' as belittling.... Really, when you compare spontaneous to assisted doesn't it bring to mind a fluke vs effort?

It's a WORD people... get over it! It really doesn't MATTER what someone else calls their conception just like naming your daughter Queen doesn't make everyone else peasants. Their babies have nothing to do with you!
Mom of 11 and 1/2! Next one is due 9/2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Triplethefun04
Tue Mar-20-07 08:36 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
39 posts


#266155, "RE: I just want to clear something up"
In response to Reply # 0


Michelle
(formerly known as bsebllmom9 )

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

No comments:

Post a Comment