Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sept 5 2007 JRD Maestri tries to explain

Subject: "Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye" Previous topic | Next topic


JRDMaestri Wed Sep-05-07 01:16 AM
Charter member
posts

#297993, "Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
Wed Sep-05-07 01:17 AM by JRDMaestri

Okay, everyone.
This is Will, my wife, Sandy's, real husband. As you all know, this "Chrissy" person is not real.
Sandy and I have suffered through infertility for almost 10 years. 2 years ago, we finally conceived and had a son, Bryan, who was born healthy right on his due date.
We lost him to SIDS when he was 2 1/2 months old.
Well, everyone grieves in their own way. Sandy went into shock that she's never really come out of. She's created her own fantasy world in which she had not just one child, but several. We go to therapy 2 times a week, hoping she'll eventually come out of it.
I really should be keeping a closer eye on what she's doing. Right now, taking care of her is like taking care of someone who belongs in a mental hospital. It's just hard to keep an eye on her all the time, and watching what she's doing. I caught her after she went into depression almost 2 hours ago, I assume after reading the post. Everything came out, and I found out that this is not the first time she's done this. She's also faked twins at several sites, and, yes, she was the quad faker you had I believe you had a few months back. She pulled that one off at the public library, but she's gotten sneakier from there. She obviously fooled quite a number of you.
I repeat, I should have seen the signs that something like this was happening. The therapist said to watch out for it, but I really wasn't expecting it, and I think that I was really hoping that she was returning to herself. Obviously I was wrong.
I again apologize and will be keeping a VERY close eye on her for months to come. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this caused.
I will be contacting the family she faked from and getting this taken care of.
Thank you for reading,
David Brinford

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Replies to this topic


RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye, JRDMaestri, Sep 05th 2007, #1
RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye, thebrg, Sep 05th 2007, #2
RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye, catybarra, Sep 05th 2007, #3
RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye, Tammie with 3, Sep 05th 2007, #4
RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye, Tasha, Sep 05th 2007, #9
RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye, madmolly, Sep 05th 2007, #5
RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye, Tasha, Sep 05th 2007, #8
RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye, MSTAR, Sep 05th 2007, #6
RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye, catybarra, Sep 05th 2007, #7
RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye, foreveramom, Sep 05th 2007, #10
RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye, Tasha, Sep 05th 2007, #11
RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye, Catham3, Sep 05th 2007, #12
RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye, MSTAR, Sep 05th 2007, #13
RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye, BRT74, Sep 05th 2007, #14
RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye, MSTAR, Sep 05th 2007, #15
RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye, Triplethefun04, Sep 05th 2007, #16
RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye, jonib, Sep 05th 2007, #17



JRDMaestri Wed Sep-05-07 01:21 AM
Charter member
posts

#297996, "RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
In response to Reply # 0

P.S. how do I get rid of this account? Also, is there any possible way to get a block set up on our IP address so she can't access here again?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





thebrg
Wed Sep-05-07 01:40 AM
Member since Nov 15th 2006
186 posts


#297998, "RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
In response to Reply # 0

So is his name Will or David? Am I the only one confused? Chrissy is that you???????
^Jaxon^ (3/2/07-5/29/07)
^Courtney^ (3/2/07-3/8/07)
^Colin^ (3/2/07-3/8/07)
23 weeks 6 days

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





catybarra
Wed Sep-05-07 02:12 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
679 posts


#297999, "RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
In response to Reply # 2

It's a sympathy plea, don't buy into it lol! Talk about multiple personalities.
Cathy


Come visit us at http://www.leighaandthetriplets.blogspot.com/

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Tammie with 3
Wed Sep-05-07 02:17 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
560 posts


#298000, "RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
In response to Reply # 3

Wow. How sad. A fake plea, from a fake husband, done by a faker. Nice.


http://thehalcombhellions.blogspot.com/

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Tasha
Wed Sep-05-07 09:06 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1381 posts


#298023, "RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
In response to Reply # 4

Isn't plea from husband or family member like play #1 in the faker handbook when caught? We have seen it SO many times.

I'm sorry we have enough crazy of our own, we don't need yours. Delete the blog and go away.
Tasha
Julia, Megan & Alex 7/00 at 30 weeks
Abby 12/02

Printer-friendly copy | Edit | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





madmolly
Wed Sep-05-07 07:23 AM
Member since Oct 07th 2005
1639 posts


#298007, "RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
In response to Reply # 0

Perhaps Will-David-Sandy-Chrissy, you could remove the fake pics of a real family from this site. That would certainly be a step in the right direction.

http://www.tripletconnection.org/triplet_forum/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=143&topic_id=18876&mesg_id=18876&page=
Lea

BGG 28.3 weekers

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Tasha
Wed Sep-05-07 09:02 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1381 posts


#298022, "RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
In response to Reply # 5

I asked on blogger since that is the hosting site and here is where the real family can report the STOLEN photos.
http://www.google.com/blogger_dmca.html

Hopefully this faker will remove it before the real family has to go through all this. If anyone has another link please post it.
Tasha
Julia, Megan & Alex 7/00 at 30 weeks
Abby 12/02

Printer-friendly copy | Edit | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





MSTAR
Wed Sep-05-07 08:03 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1110 posts


#298012, "RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
In response to Reply # 0

Okay, now you are just pissing me off. You need to delete that blog RIGHT NOW and I don't give a flying F who you say you are. It's clear you read my response on the other thread and have crafted another elaborate lie. Here's the bottom line. Stealing intellectual property is a crime and you can be sued. If you steal my pictures and try to pass them off as quads, I will sue you. Do you understand? I have your IP address and I will track you down and I will sue you and I will recommend and council the twin mom on how SHE can sue you too. I will research everything there is to know about you. I will know when you take a #### in the morning. So stop making up stories and DELETE THE WEBSITE. GET IT??? IS THIS CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU???? No more stories. Just LEAVE!!!!
Michele
Sarah, Gregory, Amanda
born 1/22/04 at 35w1d

Our surprise baby Austin born 06/15/2005

www.fourtimesthefun.blogspot.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





catybarra
Wed Sep-05-07 08:24 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
679 posts


#298014, "RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
In response to Reply # 6

Michele, how do you really feel

Next time, don't go visit the neighbor when I call.
Cathy


Come visit us at http://www.leighaandthetriplets.blogspot.com/

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





foreveramom
Wed Sep-05-07 09:15 AM
Member since Jan 30th 2006
852 posts


#298025, "RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
In response to Reply # 0

Is it me, or does this plea for understanding just reek of Mandi? Remember when Mandi (9weekcounting) was outed? Didn't someone come on and try to explain it? Could this be the same sick individual?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Tasha
Wed Sep-05-07 09:20 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1381 posts


#298026, "RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
In response to Reply # 10

You read my mind. That is excatly what I was thinking about when I posted above.
Tasha
Julia, Megan & Alex 7/00 at 30 weeks
Abby 12/02

Printer-friendly copy | Edit | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Catham3
Wed Sep-05-07 09:44 AM
Member since May 19th 2007
75 posts


#298029, "RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Sep-05-07 09:46 AM by Catham3

#1, I think this is BS.
#2, that\'s all I\'m going to say.
Obviously this person needs help, and I\'m not going to contribute to the problem by posting a bunch of mean things on here. Isn\'t that basically sinking to her level. Whatever happened to \"treat others as you would like to be treatedd\"? Obviously, she didn\'t treat us that way, but does that mean we shouldn\'t? I don\'t think it\'s our place to judge.
She\'s also deleted the blog.
Now, we should all just leave it and move on.
Whitney
Born at 34.4 weeks:
Evan Connor: 4.8 lbs
Izobel Allison: 5.4 lbs
Layla Natalie: 5 lbs


Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





MSTAR
Wed Sep-05-07 10:11 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1110 posts


#298032, "RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
In response to Reply # 12

HUH??? Why do you think she deleted the blog, because we were NICE to her? I could take that picture of your babies out of your signature right now and make a blog and pretend I'm you. Would you be nice to me still?

It's important to be informed of your rights, even on the internet, and if it takes being "not nice" to shut down someone who isn't real, then so be it. It's a valuable lesson for anyone posting pictures of their kids on the internet, as you are doing as well.
Michele
Sarah, Gregory, Amanda
born 1/22/04 at 35w1d

Our surprise baby Austin born 06/15/2005

www.fourtimesthefun.blogspot.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





BRT74
Wed Sep-05-07 11:12 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2006
13 posts


#298036, "RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
In response to Reply # 13

This person is clearly in need of some professional help. Honestly I think it is very sad. Although I can understand your anger I am shocked at the lack of compassion for this obviously sick person. I don't put my childrens pictures on the internet for this reason. They are for my family and personal friends to enjoy, not for the entire internet world to abuse. I also have a family website that is password protected.

Betsy


Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





MSTAR
Wed Sep-05-07 11:25 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
1110 posts


#298038, "RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
In response to Reply # 14

You don't actually know the whole story. The above story isn't real. Therefore, no compassion from me is required. If the story was true, I would indeed feel compassion for the person. There is no person who suffered from infertility and then faked having triplets. That isn't real. That was all made up. Why would I feel compassion for something that doesn't exist?
Michele
Sarah, Gregory, Amanda
born 1/22/04 at 35w1d

Our surprise baby Austin born 06/15/2005

www.fourtimesthefun.blogspot.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





Triplethefun04
Wed Sep-05-07 12:06 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2005
233 posts


#298045, "RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
In response to Reply # 12

Whitney - is she a friend of yours?? Is that why we must leave it and move on?

Michelle
(formerly known as bsebllmom9 )
Tyler 16.5
Steph 14.5
Ayden, Ryley & Dylan 2.5 years!



Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top





jonib
Wed Sep-05-07 02:33 PM
Member since Oct 11th 2005
645 posts


#298067, "RE: Sorry, I should have kept a closer eye"
In response to Reply # 12

>#1, I think this is BS.
>#2, that\'s all I\'m going to say.
>Obviously this person needs help, and I\'m not going to
>contribute to the problem by posting a bunch of mean things on
>here. Isn\'t that basically sinking to her level. Whatever
>happened to \"treat others as you would like to be treatedd\"?
>Obviously, she didn\'t treat us that way, but does that mean
>we shouldn\'t? I don\'t think it\'s our place to judge.
>She\'s also deleted the blog.
>Now, we should all just leave it and move on.

I notice that you have younger kids and have relatively few posts, I think if you had been a member of this board for any length of time like others, you would be sick and tired of people wasting your time with the faking. These folks are not "sick", they are bored, lonely and stupid. They come to a forum and insert themselves by asking questions and purportedly "giving advice". It's tiresome to see faker after faker when you've been here awhile.

Please withhold your judgment of those of us not seeking to follow the golden rule...people who steal photos and another persons identity are simply criminals. They do not deserve any benefit of the doubt...this faker faked her faking apology! Give me a break.

by the way, your computer is doing weird things by putting \ after every other word.
>
Jonib
18 month old cuties, Abby, Andy and Caroline
Rhett 9

no, I can't get the lily pie to work

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

No comments:

Post a Comment